© ChrWeiss – stock.adobe.com
The application deadline is January 15 for entry the following September.
Prepare to Apply
- Ensure that you have met all of the entrance requirements and completed or are in the process of completing the prerequisite courses.
- Gather all supporting documentation, including official transcripts, which you will submit either by mail or by requesting e-transcripts from participating BC institutions. Click here for further information on document submission. (Current UBC students are not required to provide UBC transcripts).
- Make preparations to pay the non-refundable UBC application fee.
Applicants must meet the general admission requirements of UBC and have completed — or be in the process of completing — the prerequisite courses by April of the year for which you are applying for September entry.
- Currently attending UBC students: log in to the Student Service Centre (SSC).
Select Registration > Change of Degree Program/Campus > BMLS.
- Former UBC students who’s automatic eligibility to register has expired:
Apply for readmission at the Student Service Centre (SSC) (under Admissions).
- New to UBC? Visit you.ubc.ca, UBC’s online guide to programs and admissions, to sign up for an account and get started.